Timesheets is a desktop application developed using MS Visual Studio Lightswitch. It is a customer relationship management system (CRM) with emphasis on project management. This application also includes an invoicing & expenses module, linked directly to the time spent on each project and expenses incurred.
Invoices and expenses (remittance items) are output using Microsoft Word; templates are easily set up and all remittance items are stored as PDFs and can be viewed at any time direct from the application.
- Expenses are stored with each associated project
- As each expense claim is raised, the expense items included are ‘ticked off’ so are not claimed for twice
- Invoices are easily raised with client details automatically entered and line items summed
- Once a PDF has been generated, invoice/expense claim is ‘locked’
- Overdue invoice alert on application launch
See also: Timesheets: Project Management